SANY in collaboration with Chartwells has developed a [contactless drive through] meal service that will allow students greater access to food while at home.
Please see below for pickup times at each school over the Thanksgiving Break Closure.
- All students enrolled in SANY Schools are eligible to participate.
- All children 18 or younger are eligible to participate.
- Children do not need to be enrolled in SANY Schools to participate.
- All students are eligible to pick up meals at their enrolled site.
Registration and Pickup
To participate, parents/guardians can pre-register for the following week directly at the pickup locations a week in advance. All you need to do is let the staff at the pick-up location know how many meals you want to pick up the following week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
PICK-UP Locations and times:
- SAS Elementary - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 9 am- 11 am
- SAS Citizenship - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- SAS Middle School - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- SAS High - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- UAS Elementary/High - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 9 am - 11 am
- UAS Middle School - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10am – 12pm
Meals are free for all children up to 18 years old.